Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November 3rd, 2005 Kiah Connie came to our family. I can't believe how fast time passes. It seems like just yesterday she was a little baby in my arms. It is bittersweet to see her grow up because I would love for her to stay little and sweet forever but she can't. I have a 12 year old I know how fast they grow up. We had so much fun on her Birthday we were all so happy and kept saying "Happy Birthday Kiah" and she would say "I know, I know!". We might have been more excited than her. She got a new baby doll (to add the 20 we already have), a new outfit, make-up and the new Tinkerbell Movie. Instead of Birthday cake we had Birthday Pumpkin Pie because Kiah loves pie and whipped cream! I think her favorite part of the night was singing the "Happy Birthday" song, she loved it.

2 comments:

  1. Tiff!! I'm so glad you started a blog! I love it. I've been waiting for an opportunity to comment, but I never saw the option! I can't believe how big Kiah is getting. She's still just a baby in my mind! I hope you guys are doing well. I miss you a ton- oh and any ideas of what I can get Bri for Christmas- I need help:) Talk to you soon!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the slide shows and you find the cutest backgrounds ever!!
    See you in 2 weeks!
    :)D

    ReplyDelete