Wednesday, November 5, 2008


We had so much fun this Halloween! It was fun that Halloween was on a Friday this year. We stayed up late and slept in! Kiah and I went to the parade at the Elementary School so we could see Bre and Morgan. The girls had their school parties and Sheridan went to the school dance after school. I took Bre, Morgan and Kiah to Brian's work party and they got to trick or treat all his co-workers. They got so much candy at the work party Kiah didn't even need to go trick or treating that night. Kiah stayed home with Dad and handed out candy. They had tons of fun. I took Bre and Morgan out, it started raining on us about the 4th house. When we got home we were so cold and wet, but we had lots of fun and got lots of candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment