For my birthday, Brian checked the girls out of school and took them to the mall. They each picked out a special gift for me. Of course, I was completely oblivious to this, thinking they were all at school and my birthday would be celebrated simply. After the mall, he took the girls back to school where I picked them up shortly after and took them home. They did a good job keeping it a secret, and I still had no clue. I can't tell you how excited and happy I was when I recieved all the thoughtful gifts my girls all gave to me, and then to hear the whole story! It made my birthday very special, and a day I'll never forget.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Happy Birthday
Another year older-- and wiser too! Happy Birthday to me. I had such a great day. Brian and the girls surprised me with great gifts, a
clean house, and my favorite pie--Coconut Cream--so yummy!
For my birthday, Brian checked the girls out of school and took them to the mall. They each picked out a special gift for me. Of course, I was completely oblivious to this, thinking they were all at school and my birthday would be celebrated simply. After the mall, he took the girls back to school where I picked them up shortly after and took them home. They did a good job keeping it a secret, and I still had no clue. I can't tell you how excited and happy I was when I recieved all the thoughtful gifts my girls all gave to me, and then to hear the whole story! It made my birthday very special, and a day I'll never forget.
For my birthday, Brian checked the girls out of school and took them to the mall. They each picked out a special gift for me. Of course, I was completely oblivious to this, thinking they were all at school and my birthday would be celebrated simply. After the mall, he took the girls back to school where I picked them up shortly after and took them home. They did a good job keeping it a secret, and I still had no clue. I can't tell you how excited and happy I was when I recieved all the thoughtful gifts my girls all gave to me, and then to hear the whole story! It made my birthday very special, and a day I'll never forget.


